Digital Media Assistant
Gartner says by 2015, 25% of organizations will have a Chief Digital Officer!
While you may not have a Chief Digital Officer yet, you must have a digital strategy. To help you build and run a strategy we provide you with a DMA, your Digital Media Assistant, a single point of contact who can take care of all your digital media needs. From strategy design to implementation, your DMA can assist in defining and executing your online marketing strategy. Consider DMA as a remote resource at your disposal who possesses all the skills you need to achieve your online goals.
A rare assistant who can do everything, well almost!
- Research and Analysis
- Web Maintenance
- Graphic Design
- PPC Management
- Search Engine Services
- Email Design and Marketing
- CRM Integration
- Social Media Expertise
- Mobile Development
- Video Production
How does it work:
- Choose between Full Time, Part Time or multiple resources
- Scheduled activities per month, quarter or in a year.
- Monthly Conference Calls and collaborative sessions
- Activity Reporting through Ticketing System